BIDDING CLOSES FROM 11AM- contact numbers 07803 089558 / 01502 470427
IF YOU ARE HAVING PROBLEMS REGISTERING TO BID, PLEASE CONTACT I-BIDDER ON 44 (0) 203 725 5550
ALTERNATIVELY TRY USING GOOGLE CHROME RATHER THAN INTERNET EXPLORER.
1. Buyers Premium
Buyers premium will be charged at the following rates:
10% + VAT will be charged by Durrants
4% + VAT charged by i-bidder.com
These charges will be added to your invoice after the sale.
Friday 24th November 9am to 12pm.
View day telephone number - 07803 089558
3. Location of Sale
Durrants Auction Rooms, The Old School House, Peddars Lane, Beccles, NR34 9UE.
Sat Nav: NR34 9UE
What 3 Words: caps.smothered.majors
4. VAT - V.A.T. will be added to the hammer price on all lots unless otherwise stated. Export: In the context of this sale, this also includes buyers from Northern Ireland. Following the UK’s withdrawal from the EU, a deposit equivalent to UK VAT rate (20%) will be charged on all lots purchased by buyers outside the UK, regardless of whether the buyer has purchased from Durrants before. This will be refunded upon confirmation of export and full traceability provided by the purchaser, no later than 10 working days from the date of the auction. After this point it will not be possible to refund and the purchaser will forfeit this payment. The preparation for machinery for export, including cleaning, obtaining phyto-sanitary certificates and export paperwork, will be entirely at the buyer’s cost. This work will not be carried out by Durrants. It must be carried out by an appropriate shipping agent.
5. Buyer Registration – All registrations for this auction are provisional and subject to the approval of the auctioneer. If your registration has not been approved, please telephone 01502 470427/07803 089558 on the morning that the sale closes.
6. Internet Bidding and Timing - Bidding opens at 1pm on Monday 20th November and closes from 11am on Monday 27th November. Lots will finish at 45 second intervals, if a bid is placed in the last 5 minutes of the item ending the end time will be extended by a further 5 minutes. In order to check the latest amount bid for a lot, press F5 and refresh your screen. All bidding to be through I-bidder and Bid-Spotter only.
Please do not leave placing your bid until the last minute as you may miss out. You can place your maximum time during the bidding period and the system will automatically bid up to your maximum bid. You will only buy an item one bid over the previous bidder as long as the reserve is met, regardless of your maximum bid. Please note your maximum bid is not visible to the auctioneer or other bidders.
If, at the time of placing your highest bid the reserve has not been met, it may be treated as a valid bid and the Lot may be knocked down to you once the sale has closed.
All details are provided in good faith. They should not be relied upon as fact and buyers must make their own investigations where measurements, mileages, hours, condition or authenticity are critical. Buyers should make themselves satisfied they are happy with the lot before they bid as viewing is available on all lots, all bids are non-retractable.
Potential purchasers who do not inspect lots prior to bidding, do so at their own risk.
7. Payment – All lots must be paid for within 4 working days of the sale. Payment can be made by debit card or direct bank transfer (BACS). Please note credit cards and American Express are NOT accepted.
8. Removal of Goods
8.1 Collection of lots is on Tuesday 28th November between 9am and 12pm and Wednesday 29th November between 9am and 12pm
8.2 Lots are to be collected from The Auction Rooms, The Old School House, Peddars Lane, Beccles, Suffolk, NR34 9UE.
8.3 All lots are to be removed during these times unless an alternative is arranged in advance of the end of the sale with the Auctioneer.
8.4 Removal of lots is subject to clearance of bank transfers, and so forth. Any items left after this date will either be disposed of or offered for sale in a subsequent auction without reserve.
9. Responsibility for Lots – After the close of the sale such risk and duty shall devolve upon the Purchaser. See note 14 below.
10. Hours and Mileage - Where mentioned they are at times of cataloguing. Registration documents (where available) will be supplied after clearance of payment.
11. Sale Day Telephone Numbers – 07803 089558 (Richard Prentice), 01502 470427 (Emma Hume)
12. Catalogue Entries – Please note whilst every attempt is made to ensure that the descriptions are accurate, no guarantees are either given or implied. Buyers should be aware that from time to time, lots are withdrawn and other lots added.
There is a reserve on some of the Lots included in the Auction.
Vendors may ask us to reduce the reserves in the closing hours of the auction therefore when you are placing a bid, you are bidding to buy.
We reserve the right to withdraw any item from sale at any time.