Online Auction Entry Form: Online Auction, 6th July 2017
N.B. Online item submission(s) for this auction have to be in by 28 June 2017.
On-Site Auctions Terms and Conditions
Please also refer to our standard Terms and Conditions.
- SALE CHARGES will be calculated on the following basis for EACH lot sold:-
- Up to £500 - 10% + VAT
- £501 - £2,500 - 5% + VAT
- £2,501 upwards - 2% + VAT
- Minimum Sale value - £50 per lot
- The sale of all lots will be subject to a Buyer's Premium of 2% + VAT added to all purchases. A further 3% + VAT will be payable to www.i-bidder.com.
- STORAGE OF LOTS: Items to be sold in the online auction can be stored at Hayward United Farmers, Benacre Road, Ellough, Beccles, Suffolk NR34 7XD, or alternatively, kept at your own premises. There is no charge for storage.
- VIEWING OF LOTS FOR SALE: Viewing of items entered for sale will be undertaken by Durrants and Hayward United Farmers for all items stored at their site at Ellough. For items kept on the Vendor's own premises, Durrants will liaise with the Vendor and potential Purchaser to arrange a mutually convenient time for viewings.
- TYRES: Only good quality tyres with more than 70% tread will be accepted for sale.
- ELECTRICAL ITEMS: All electrical items must be tested by a qualified electrician prior to the sale.
- VEHICLES: Please ensure that if you have entered a vehicle into the sale, the keys (clearly labelled), together with any relevant documents (log book showing the correct owner's details and signed by the vendor, MOT certificate etc.) are left with the vehicle if it is left for sale at Hayward United Farmers.
- ADMISSION OF LOTS: The Auctioneers reserve the right to refuse entry to any item considered unsuitable for sale.
- DELIVERY OF LOTS TO HAYWARD UNITED FARMERS: All Lots to be sold from Hayward United Farmers site at Ellough should be delivered to site by Saturday 1st July, but can be delivered sooner if required. Assistance to unload/load will be provided. To arrange delivery, please telephone Steve Hayward on 01502 475111 or email@example.com.
- SITE SECURITY: Lots stored at Hayward United Farmers premises will be subject to 24hr CCTV coverage, and kept in their locked site compound. However, the Vendor is still responsible for insuring his/her entries up to the fall of the hammer.
Security for item's stored at the Vendor's own premises will be the responsibility of the Vendor.
- CONFIRMATION OF OWNERSHIP: The vendor warrants to the Auctioneers and to the Purchaser:-
- That he is the true owner of the Lot or is properly authorised to sell the Lot by the true owner.
- Is able to transfer a good and marketable title to the lot free from any third party claims liens and encumbrances and that all entries on the entry form are correct.
- That no lot is subject to any hire purchase, lease, contract hire agreement or any other finance agreement or contract.
- That the auctioneers have been notified in writing if any of the items on this form, or any continuation form, have been recorded by any insurance company as a write off or having been subject to a major insurance claim.
- TRADES DESCRIPTION ACT 1968: The vendor is reminded that under the terms of the Trades Description Act 1968 the Vendor of any lot to which a false description is applied may be guilty of a criminal offence punishable by fine or imprisonment.
- All Unsold Lots stored at Hayward United Farmers site should be removed within 5 days following the online sale.
- Any interest accrued on monies held will be retained by Durrants. The proceeds of sale will be placed in our Auction Rooms Clients' Account with Barclays Bank Plc, Norfolk Business and Agricultural Corporate Banking Centre, East Anglia Team, 3 St. James Court, Whitefriars, Norwich, NR3 1RJ.
- Complaints - We operate a formal procedure in accordance with RICS guidelines. Full details are available on our website durrants.com/complaint-handling/