On-Site Auctions Entry Form: Rose Farm, Spexhall, Halesworth IP19 0RN, 7th June 2017
N.B. Online item submission(s) for this auction have to be in by 19 May 2017.
On-Site Auctions Terms and Conditions
Please also refer to our standard Terms and Conditions.
- All items entered are subject to the approval of our client.
- TYRES: Only good quality tyres with more than 70% tread will be accepted for sale.
- ELECTRICAL ITEMS: All electrical items must be tested by a qualified electrician prior to the sale and the test certificate must accompany the item to the sale meadow. Any item without the relevant certificate will either be withdrawn from sale or sold for scrap only.
- VEHICLES: Please ensure that if you have entered a vehicle into the sale the keys (clearly labelled), together with any relevant documents (log book, MOT certificate etc.) are handed into the Auctioneers office at the sale site on the morning of the sale.
- ADMISSION OF LOTS: The Auctioneers reserve the right to refuse entry to any item considered unsuitable for sale.
- SITE SECURITY: Whilst every effort will be made to ensure the security of the site, the vendor is still responsible for security of his/her entry/entries up to the fall of the hammer.
- CONFIRMATION OF OWNERSHIP: The vendor warrants to the Auctioneers and to the Purchaser:-
- That he is the true owner of the Lot or is properly authorised to sell the Lot by the true owner.
- Is able to transfer a good and marketable title to the lot free from any third party claims liens and encumbrances and that all entries on the entry form are correct.
- That no lot is subject to any hire purchase, lease, contract hire agreement or any other finance agreement or contract.
- That the auctioneers have been notified in writing if any of the items on this form, or any continuation form, have been recorded by any insurance company as a write off or having been subject to a major insurance claim.
- TRADES DESCRIPTION ACT 1968: The vendor is reminded that under the terms of the Trades Description Act 1968 the Vendor of any lot to which a false description is applied may be guilty of a criminal offence punishable by fine or imprisonment.
- Each Vendor will be notified of his/her lot numbers and delivery terms as soon as practical after the closing date for entries.
- All Unsold Lots are to be cleared from the Sale Meadow by 5 p.m. on Friday 9th June 2017. The Vendor will be liable for the costs of disposing of any unsold lot/item left on the sale meadow after the clearance date, and the Auctioneers reserve the right to deduct this cost from any proceeds of sale.
- Any interest accrued on monies held will be retained by Durrants. The proceeds of sale will be placed in our Auction Rooms Clients' Account with Barclays Bank Plc, Norfolk Business and Agricultural Corporate Banking Centre, East Anglia Team, 3 St. James Court, Whitefriars, Norwich, NR3 1RJ.
- COMMISSION: Commission will be calculated on each lot sold at the following rates: 10% up to £5,000 --- 7.5% thereafter.