On-Site Auctions Entry Form: Dove Sale, 23rd May 2017; View T&Cs
N.B. Online item submission(s) for this auction have to be in by 10 May 2017.
On-Site Auctions Terms and Conditions - back to Top
Please also refer to our standard Terms and Conditions.
- Sale charges will be calculated on the following basis for EACH lot sold:-
- 10% plus VAT up to £1,000
- 7.50% plus VAT £1,001 - £5,000
- 5% plus VAT £5,001 upwards
- This is all subject to a lotting fee of £2.00 plus VAT per lot offered for sale and a minimum commission of £2.00 plus VAT per lot sold.
- The sale of all lots will be subject to a Buyer's Premium of 5% plus VAT added to all purchases.
- The following items will not be accepted for sale: Second-hand doors, window frames, batteries, paint, gas fires, old and worn tyres.
- TYRES: Only good quality tyres with more than 70% tread will be accepted for sale.
- ELECTRICAL ITEMS: All electrical items must be tested by a qualified electrician prior to the sale and the test certificate must accompany the item to the sale meadow. Any item without the relevant certificate will either be withdrawn from sale or sold for scrap only.
- VEHICLES: Please ensure that if you have entered a vehicle into the sale, the keys (clearly labelled), together with any relevant documents (log book showing the correct owner's details and signed by the vendor, MOT certificate etc.) are handed into the Auctioneers office at the sale site on the morning of the sale.
- ADMISSION OF LOTS: The Auctioneers reserve the right to refuse entry to any item considered unsuitable for sale on arrival at the Sale Meadow.
- All Lots must be taken to the Sale meadow by 12 mid-day on SATURDAY 20TH MAY 2017. Each Vendor will be notified of his/her lot numbers and delivery terms as soon as practical after the closing date for entries.
- SECURITY: Whilst every effort will be made to ensure the security of the site, the vendor is still responsible for security of his/her entry/entries up to the fall of the hammer. Please note all lots are stored outside, we do not have facilities to store items under cover.
- CONFIRMATION OF OWNERSHIP: The vendor warrants to the Auctioneers and to the Purchaser:-
- That he is the true owner of the Lot or is properly authorised to sell the Lot by the true owner.
- Is able to transfer a good and marketable title to the lot free from any third party claims liens and encumbrances and that all entries on the entry form are correct.
- That no lot is subject to any hire purchase, lease, contract hire agreement or any other finance agreement or contract.
- That the auctioneers have been notified in writing if any of the items on this form, or any continuation form, have been recorded by any insurance company as a write off or having been subject to a major insurance claim.
- TRADES DESCRIPTION ACT 1968: The vendor is reminded that under the terms of the Trades Description Act 1968 the Vendor of any lot to which a false description is applied may be guilty of a criminal offence punishable by fine or imprisonment.
- All Unsold Lots are to be cleared from the Sale Meadow by 12 mid-day on THURSDAY 25TH MAY 2017. The Vendor will be liable for the costs of disposing of any unsold lot/item left on the sale meadow after the clearance date, and the Auctioneers reserve the right to deduct this cost from any proceeds of sale.
- Any interest accrued on monies held will be retained by Durrants. The proceeds of sale will be placed in our Auction Rooms Clients' Account with Barclays Bank Plc, Norfolk Business and Agricultural Corporate Banking Centre, East Anglia Team, 3 St. James Court, Whitefriars, Norwich, NR3 1RJ.
- Complaints - We operate a formal procedure in accordance with RICS guidelines. Full details are available on our website durrants.com/complaint-handling/